2. Start today
- Start pursuing your goals today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month. today!
- Once you've decided on your first set of goals, keep the process going by reviewing and updating your To-Do List on a daily basis.
3. No shortcuts
- So many people are in such a hurry to success that they eagerly take any shortcuts that come across their way. In reality, shortcuts usually lead to disappointments rather than quicker success. The key to any long-term success is to take the necessary steps to steadily progress rather than skip any of them.
4. Motivate yourself
- have an inspiration like family, friends and special someone that you dedicate your success with.
5. Be Happy
- don't deprive yourself. do what you want once in a while. enjoy. live.